Article 1 (Application)
Article 2 (Definition of each service and terms)
||MEANING OF TERMS
||A service that provides linkage to medical institutions that provide face-to-face medical care, as well as online medical consultation/examination, also called “OHDr. Comprehensive Medical Support Service”.
|Coordinated Medical Institution
||Hospital, clinic..etc that provides medical care to user using this Service.
||Consultation, diagnosis, and other medical treatment performed by a coordinated medical institution based on a medical agreement between the coordinated medical institution and the user using this Service.
|Payment Agency Service
||Payment agency service affiliated with DG Financial Technology Inc. and SCORE Corp. that is used by the Contractor to pay for the use of this Service.
||Service in which doctor provide a medical health consultation during the consultation hours reserved in advance by the user on this website.
||A license agreement for this Service between the Company and the User as determined by the Company.
|O-Doctor’s Corporate Version
||Medical content, included “Downloadable documents”, provided under a subscription offered by JOES Corp., and provided/licensed by JOES Corp.
||Refers to an individual or corporation that contracts for this service with the Company.
||The corporation or organization that is the contractor, or person belonging to it.
||Those who wish to use this Service.
||Medical fees including self-payment for health insurance, reservation fee, inspection fee, medical examination fee, and other fees related to medical treatment, hereinafter referred to as “Medical fees”.
|Other Medical Records
||Including electromagnetic records.
|OHDr. Travel Support
||This service allows non-members to receive Online Medical Consultation & Examination while traveling in Japan.
- 3. If a third party uses this service in a situation managed by the contractor and causes damage to the Company, the act shall be regarded as the act of the contractor and the provisions of this agreement shall be applied.
- 2. When making the changes in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall notify the contractor, etc. of the contents of the changed terms by the method specified by the Company.
Article 6 (Content of this Service)
- 1. The Company provide this service only in Japan and in designated areas (overseas) where the Company are capable of handling.
- 2. The Company will issue the number of accounts specified in the application plan per contract, and the contractor will grant those accounts that can be used to the user (individual or corporation). In the case of a corporate contract, the Company will issue the number of accounts specified in the application plan for each contract, and grant a license that can be used to the contractor.
Article 7 (Application/Establishment of the User Agreement)
Article 8 (Conditions and Methods)
The company will provide the user with the comprehensive medical support in accordance with the terms of the Contractor’s user agreement according to the conditions and methods separately determined by the Company.
Article 9 (Prohibition of Transfer)
Article 10 (Attribution of Rights)
Intellectual property rights such as copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, designs, know-how, and all other rights related to this service and the materials created in association with this service belong to the Company.
Article 11 (Usage Fee)
- 1. The contractor shall pay the monthly usage fee of this service specified in the application plan to the Company every month according to the payment method separately determined by the Company.
- 2. The billing start date of this service shall be the date when the user agreement is established between the Contractor and the Company.
- 3. As a general rule, monthly usage charges shall be paid for the month following the month including the billing start date of this service and the month which the use of this service was terminated, and daily charges shall not be applied.
- 4. Usage fees already paid by the contractor shall not be refunded except in the case of gross negligence or willful misconduct to provide services by the Company.
- 5. Coordinated medical institution, etc., claim and settlement of medical fees, etc. charged to the user in connection with medical treatment, shall be paid to the coordinated medical institution through a designated payment method specified by the coordinated medical institution and the Company. In addition, the service cost incurred in the provision of this service provided by the Company does not fall under this.
- 6. The Company can indicate the expected amount of medical treatment expenses set by the coordinated medical institution in this service. In this case, if the medical treatment by the coordinated medical institution is in the case of insurance medical treatment, the display of medical treatment expenses are expected to be partially contributed to the user (the one specified in Article 74, Paragraph 1 of the Health Insurance Law). There are cases where the amount may be indicated, and it may be different, and the user agrees in advance and agree with the service.
- 7. This service does not guarantee that users can receive treatment through insurance-covered medical treatment. If a health insurance card cannot be used because of expiration, etc., the user may be obliged to pay the full amount of the medical fee minus any self-payment they have already made.
- 8. OHDr. Travel Support Contractor shall, at the time of service application, pay to the Company the fee for the Service as set forth in the application plan in accordance with the payment method separately determined by the Company, with the application period limited to the duration of his/her stay in Japan.
Article 12 (Conditions of Use of this Service and the Payment Agency Service)
- 1. Payment for the usage fee of this Service shall be made using the payment agency service of DG Financial Technology Inc. and SCORE Corp. designated by the Company.
- 2. In principle, the user and the Contractors bear the costs for the payment agency service. A contract for the payment agency service is formed when the user apply for the service. After the application is accepted, we will contact the registered member information to confirm the details of the application.
Article 13 (Damages for Late Payment)
If the User and the Contractor do not pay the usage fee of this Service or other obligations to the Company even after the due date, in addition to the outstanding amount, a late charge on the unpaid balance of such amount at 14.6% per annum (prorated on the basis of a 365-day year) shall be paid.
Article 14 (Prohibited Matters)
The contractor, etc. shall not perform the following acts when using this service.
- Acts that infringe or may infringe intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyrights, design rights, patent rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, know-how) of other users, third parties or the Company.
- Acts that infringe or may infringe property or privacy of other users, third parties or the Company.
- Acts that slander or may slander the company, coordinated medical institution, affiliated staff, and contractor, such as usage of abusive language.
- Acts that damage or encourage to damage honor or credibility of the company, coordinated medical institution, affiliated staff, and contractor.
- Acts that give or may give a hateful feeling toward the company, coordinated medical institution, affiliated staff, and contractor.
- Acts that lead to or may lead to discrimination based on ethnicity, race, creed, gender, social status, family origin, or any other factors toward the company, coordinated medical institution, affiliated staff, and contractor.
- Acts that cause or may cause harassment, regardless of any method, such as stalking of the company, coordinated medical institution, affiliated staff, or the contractor.
- Acts that cause or may cause financial or mental damage to the company, coordinated medical institution, affiliated staff, or the contractor.
- Acts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals or acts that provide information that is offensive to public order and morals to other users or third parties.
- Violent expressions, solicitations for illegal activities, or acts that may lead to such activities.
- Criminal acts or acts that lead to or may lead to criminal acts.
- Acts of providing information that is or may be contrary to the facts to the company, coordinated medical institution, affiliated staff, or the contractor.
- Election campaigns or similar acts, whether during or not during the election period to the company, coordinated medical institution, affiliated staff, or the contractor.
- Unauthorized use of email addresses and passwords.
- The act of using this service by impersonating another person. (Using names other than yourself, giving names of a representative or an agent of an organization such as a company even though you do not have the right of representation or authority of representation, or pretending to be affiliated or to be in a cooperative relationship with another person or organization).
- Any act that violates the Unauthorized Access Prevention Law by using an account, logging in, etc. illegally, not by impersonating the user.
- Acts that fall under or are likely to be solicitations or advertisements to the company, coordinated medical institution, affiliated staff, or the contractor.
- Acts involving the establishment or solicitation of a pyramid scheme to the company, coordinated medical institution, affiliated staff, or the contractor.
- Acts that claim efficacy of health foods and health appliances to the company, coordinated medical institution, affiliated staff, or the contractor that violate the Pharmaceutical Affairs Law.
- Acts of providing information that leads to personal identification, such as specific individual names and facility names to the company, coordinated medical institution, affiliated staff, or the contractor.
- Other acts that fall under commercial conduct.
- Other acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations.
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 15 (Compensation for Damages)
- 1. If the contractor causes damage to the Company or any service provided by the Company due to reasons attributable to the contractor in connection with the use of the Service, the contractor shall compensate for the damage suffered by the Company.
- 2. If the contractor, etc. causes damage to a third party regarding the use of this service, or if a dispute arises with a third party, the contractor will resolve this at their own responsibility and expense, and not hold the Company liable in any way. In addition, if the Company is blamed by another contractor or a third parties, the contractor shall resolve the dispute at their responsibility and expense, and the Company shall be exempted from all responsibilities.
Article 16 (Limitation of Guarantee/Liability)
- 1. The contractor, etc. shall be responsible for downloading and installing the video contents and materials provided on Online Home Doctor at the contractor’s own responsibility and expense.
- 3. Information about the contractor and other data related to the contractor, etc., may be erased, lost, delayed, etc. due to force majeure beyond the Company’s expectations, such as breakdowns of the equipment that provides this service, troubles, power outages, errors in communication lines, and system failures. The company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the elimination, loss, delay, etc. of the information about the contractor, etc. and other data related to the contractor, etc. due to the occurrence of such situations, except when the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
- 4. The company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the contractor due to violation of Article 14 (Prohibited Matters).
- 5. The medical treatment by the coordinated medical institution, the issuance of prescription, and the delivery of prescription and pharmaceutical shall be the sole responsibility of the coordinated medical institution or medical personnel, and the company shall not be responsible for any content of such medical treatment or prescription.
- 6. This service is provided on the premise that the coordinated medical institution complies with the laws and regulations regarding online medical services and precautions under various insurance systems (e.g., that online medical services should be provided as a supplement to face-to-face medical services, etc.). Be sure to confirm with the contractor whether or not the medical treatment using this service conforms to the legal requirements for online medical treatment and whether or not it can be accepted as an insured medical treatment before using this service.
- 7. In the event of an emergency, do not apply for this service but take necessary measures such as requesting emergency transportation immediately by contractor.
- 8. Information about medical treatment recorded in this service is not recorded for the purpose of substitute for electronic medical records and other medical records of coordinated medical institutions. If it is necessary to provide information on a copy of medical certificates, medical records, and other information related to medical treatment, please request it to the coordinated medical institution.
- 9. The Company does not guarantee that questions and answers between the coordinated medical institution and user being used in this service have been made. If a problem of voice communication is confirmed, the user must request information about medical treatment separately by the coordinated medical institution by the appropriate method.
- 10. The company do not guarantee that inquiries from user will be accepted without delay, regardless of any reason.
Article 17 (Discontinuance of this Service)
- 1. In the following cases, the Company shall be able to suspend all use of this service without giving any notice to the contractor. In this case, the contractor, etc. cannot use this service at all. If the Company determines that the Subscriber has resolved the problem, the use of this Service will be reactivated.
- (2) When the contractor fails to pay the company’s obligations regarding this service or any other services provided by the company.
- (3) When the use of Internet service is suspended or terminated for any reason.
- (4) In other cases when the Company determines that it is inappropriate for the contractor to continue using this service.
- 2. If this service is discontinued due to the reasons in the preceding paragraph, the contractor will naturally lose the usage fee for this service and other fees related to this service, and the full amount of the debt owed to the company that has accrued at that time must be paid immediately.
Article 18 (Changes in this Service)
- 1. The Company shall be able to change or add all or part of this service at its own discretion without notifying the contractor in advance.
- 2. The Company shall be able to terminate all or part of this service by notifying the contractor through email or SNS. The Company shall not bear any responsibility to the contractor for such termination.
Article 19 (Restrictions on Use)
- 1. The Company will suspend all or part of this service by notifying the contractor in advance in the event of any of the following situations, or without notifying in case of emergency.
- (1) When performing regular or urgent maintenance, inspection, and updating facilities such as the server..etc of this service operated by the Company, and other systems necessary for providing this service.
- (2) When the Company deems it difficult to provide this service due to occurrence or a risk of occurrence of emergencies such as fires, power outages, natural disasters, labor disputes, wars, terrorist acts, riots, or other force majeure or obstructions by a third party.
- (3) When the service of coordinated medical institutions/coordinated pharmacies are not provided.
- (4) In other cases when the Company determines that the suspension of this service is necessary or appropriate due to operational or technical reasons.
- 2. If the Company suspends this service in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not bear any responsibility to the contractor and other third parties for any damage, etc. caused by the suspension.
Article 20 (Cancellation by the Contractor)
- 1. The contractor shall be able to cancel this service in accordance with the procedure separately determined by the Company.
- 2. The cancellation in accordance with the preceding paragraph shall take effect on the day when the request for cancellation from the contractor reaches the Company, and the procedure shall be carried out in accordance with the Company’s regulations.
Article 21 (Cancellation by the Company)
- 1. In the event that the Company has taken action against the Contractor in accordance with Article 17 (Discontinuation of this Service), the Company may cancel the User Agreement if, despite the Company’s recommendation of correction to the Contractor, the Contractor has not improved within the specified period (14 days) from the recommendation of correction to the decision to terminate the User Agreement without improvement.
- 2. If the User Agreement is canceled pursuant to the preceding paragraph, the contractor will naturally lose the usage fee for this service and other benefits related to this service, and the full amount of the debt owed to the company that has accrued at that time must be paid immediately.
Article 22 (Measures after the end of the User Agreement)
- 1. After the end of the Agreement between the Company and the Contractor, the Company is obliged to keep the medical records of the patients (contents of medical records) according to the Medical Law. Therefore, based on the data linkage relationship with the coordinated medical institution, the Company will keep the past history of those who have been withdrawn from the service, or the data held by the Company related to this Agreement such as the service history of those who was the Contractor for 5 years after the termination of this service. Medical consultation and other services and data of services will be stored in the same five years in the same way in the medical treatment.
- 2. If you wish to have your data deleted, please contact the Company after 5 years.
Article 23 (Governing Law)
- This agreement is governed by the laws of Japan.
Article 24 (Exclusive agreement jurisdictional court)
Produced on January 26, 2021
Revised on July 1, 2022
Chapter 2 – Membership Terms (Includes individual member and corporate member)
Article 1 (Definition)
The meanings of terms used in this Membership Terms shall be as set forth in the following items.
- 1. “The Company” refers to JOES Corporation Co., Ltd.
- 2. “These Terms” refers to the “OHDr.’s Membership Terms”.
- 3. “This site” means the website (https://oh-doctor.com/) operated by the Company called “OHDr.” (In the event that the name or content of the service is changed for any reason, this includes the service after such change.)
- 4. “The Service” refers the services provided by the Company through this Site.
- 5. “This Agreement” refers to a contract with the Company for the use of this service.
- 6. “Member” refers to those who have been registered as corporate members and individual members in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company.
- 8. “Submitted information” means text, illustration, image, video, and other informations (including information automatically generated or processed on the Service based on such informations) that a member transmits to the Service (whether publicly or privately disclosed to a specific party).
Article 2 (Scope of Application)
Article 3 (This service)
- 1. Members can use this service according to the method specified by the Company, as long as it does not violate this Agreement within the validity period of this agreement.
- 2. The detailed specifications of this service shall be specified separately in this service. The Company may change, add, delete, etc. of the Service specifications, and members will accept this in advance. In addition, the Company shall be outsourced to third parties as needed.
- 3. Members will maintain the environment required for the use of this service (hereinafter referred to as the “Usage Environment”), such as hardware, software, Internet connection lines, security, etc. at their own responsibilities and costs.
- 4. Although the Company will make its best efforts to provide services to Members who wish to use the Service, the Company does not guarantee that Members will always be able to receive such services. In addition, the Company does not guarantee the quality of any medical services provided to members by coordinated medical institutions in connection with the Service. (Investigation of these matters is the sole responsibility of the Member.)
- 5. The Company makes no warranty of any kind regarding the following items. Furthermore, even if the member obtains information about this service directly or indirectly from the Company, the Company makes no warranty to the member beyond what is set forth in these Terms.
- (1) No malfunction or failure occurs in the usage environment due to the use of the Service.
- (2) Accuracy, completeness, permanence, relevance to the purpose, and usefulness of this service.
- (3) Compatibility with laws and regulations applied to members, internal rules of industry associations, etc.
Article 4 (Registration)
- 1. Upon agreeing to the terms and conditions of this agreement, the applicant shall apply for registration in the method specified by the Company. The applicant assures that all the information registered at the time of application is accurate.
- 2. The Company will determine whether or not to accept the registration of the applicant based on the criteria specified by the Company. If registration is approved, the Company will notify the applicant and inform the applicant of the ID, password (“ID&Password”) and other information necessary to use the service. Upon such notification, the applicant will be registered as a member, and the Agreement will be formed between the member and the Company.
- 3. The Company reserves the right to refuse registration to any applicant without disclosing any reason if the Company determines that the applicant falls under any of the following categories or is applicable to any of the following categories.
- (1) When an application for registration is made without following the Company’s prescribed procedures.
- (2) When there is falsehood, error or omission in all or part of the registered matters.
- (3) When the Company determines that there is a possibility of violation of these Terms.
- (4) If the Company determines that the person has violated these Terms in the past or is related to such a person.
- (5) If the Company determines that the registration is not appropriate
Article 5 (Change of Registered Matters)
If there is any change in the registered information, the member shall immediately follow the procedures for changing the registered information in the method specified by the Company.
Article 6 (Management of ID/Password)
- 1. Members shall be responsible for the proper management and storage of their ID&Password, and shall not disclose or allow any member, other member or third party to use them, or lend, transfer, sell or offer as collateral any of them.
- 2. If the Company confirms by a specified method that the ID and password used at the time of login match the registered ones, the Company will regard the person who logged in as a verified member.
- 3. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by a member as a result of inadequate management of the member’s ID or password, error in use, or unauthorized use.
Article 7 (Usage Fee)
The usage fee shall be the monthly membership fee and each service usage fee charged at the time of service use, based on the fee schedule clearly indicated in the fee schedule on the service website. However, the fee for the provision of the service may vary at the Company’s discretion, upon prior notice and individual agreement.
Article 8 (Browsing and Use of Contents for Members)
Members may view, print, or download any materials published on the site when using this service, but may not copy, reproduce, or modify any printed or downloaded materials without permission. The company does not guarantee 100% of the legality, accuracy, suitability for any purpose, etc., of any materials.
Article 9 (Rights and Obligations Relating to Published Materials)
The copyrights related to the posted material belong to the Company, the copyright holder of the relevant posted material, but if prior permission is obtained from the Company, the Member shall be permitted to reproduce, modify, or use the posted material in any other way. In addition, the posting member who is the copyright holder of the relevant posted material shall not exercise moral rights pertaining to the relevant posted material against the Company or any third party to whom the rights have been duly granted or succeeded by the Company. Futhermore, the Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss of posted materials due to business reasons, system overload, system malfunction, maintenance, enactment, revision, or abolition of laws and regulations, natural disasters, power outages, communication failures, unauthorized access, or other reasons.
Article 10 (Prohibited Matters)
Members shall not perform the following acts when using this Service.
If the Company recognizes that a member has violated or is likely to violate this rule, the Company may take measures such as forcibly terminating the membership of the relevant member, and shall not be held liable for any damages incurred by the relevant member as a result.
- 1. Use of Submissions in Excess of the Scope Permitted by Article 8
- 2. Any act that infringes or may infringe the rights of the Company or any third party.
- 3. Posting or reproducing on other sites any material published on this site without the consent of the copyright holder of the material.
- 4. Acts that are untrue or misleading.
- 5. Acts that lead to or may lead to a crime.
- 6. Acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations or public order and morals.
- 7. An obscene, discriminatory, religious or political acts.
- 8. Any act that interferes or may interfere with the operation of this Service or Medical Service or the network system.
- 9. Other activities that we deem inappropriate.
Article 11 (Submitted information)
- 1. We may view, store, or disclose to a third party all or part of the transmitted information if any of the following applies or if we dertermine that it is applicable.
- (1) When the consent of the member has been obtained.
- (2) When there is no response from the member within 7 days of the Company contacting the member to request consent to view, etc.
- (3) When we receive an official inquiry from a court, police, or other public agency in accordance with laws and regulations.
- (4) When we are obligated to disclose the information in accordance with the law.
- (5) When a member commits any of the prohibited acts listed in Article 10.
- (6) When it is necessary to protect the life, body, and other important rights of businesses, other members or third parties.
- (7) When it is necessary for maintenance of this service or to resolve technical malfunctions.
- (8) When there is a need to be equivalent to the above items.
- 2. The Company may delete all or part of the transmitted information if any of the following applies or if the Company determines that is applicable. The Company shall not be liable for any deleted transmitted information, including the restoration of such information.
- (1) When the consent of the member has been obtained.
- (2) When a member commits any of the prohibited acts listed in Article 10.
- (3) When this Agreement is terminated for any reason whatsoever.
- (4) When this service is changed, suspended, or terminated in accordance with Article 13.
- (5) When there is a need that is equivalent to each of the above items.
- 3. Regardless of paragraph 4 and the preceding paragraph, the Company is not obligated to monitor transmission information.
Article 12 (Deletion of Registration, etc.)
- 1. If the Company determines that a member falls under any of the following items or is applicable, the Company may, without prior notice, delete the transmitted information, temporarily suspend the member’s use of the Service, or terminate the Agreement by deleting the member’s registration as a member.
- (1) Violation of any of the provisions of these Terms.
- (2) When it is found to fall under any of the items of Article 4, Paragraph 3.
- (3) When there is suspension of payment, insolvency or bankcrupcy, commencement of civil rehabilitation proceedings, commencement of corporate reorganization proceedings, commencement of special liquidation proceedings or similar proceedings.
- (4) When a bill or check is self-drawn or when a bill or check accepted by the Bank is dishonored.
- (5) If there is a petition for seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition, compulsory execution or auction.
- (6) In the event of delinquent taxes and public dues, and the garnishment of such taxes and public dues is received.
- (7) In the event of dissolution or suspension of business.
- (8) In addition to Items 4 through 8, if the Company determines that there has been a material change in the member’s credit standing.
- (9) In any other cases in which the Company deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate.
- 2. If a member falls under any of the items of the preceding paragraph, or if the Company determines that it is applicable, the member loses the benefit of time with respect to all debts owed to the Company and must immediately perform all obligations to the Company.
- 3. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by members as a result of actions taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 13 (Period of Validity)
- 1. Members may request cancellation of their membership at any time in the manner prescribed by the Company.
- 2. The term of validity of this agreement shall be until the member’s registration is terminated.
- 3. If this agreement is terminated, the Company is under no obligation to return or store the transmitted information, and may delete it without any notice to the member.
Article 14 (Change, Interruption, or Termination of this Service)
The Company may change, suspend, or terminate the Service at any time without prior notice for business reasons, system overload, system malfunction, maintenance, enactment, revision, or abolition of laws and regulations, natural disasters, accidental accidents, power outages, communication failures, unauthorized access, or other reasons. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by members as a result of any of the above reasons or any modification, suspension, or termination of the aforementioned service.
Article 15 (Dispute Resolution and Compensation for Damages)
- 1. If the member causes damage to the Company in connection with the use of this service, the Company shall compensate the Company.
- 2. If a member receives a claim from an affiliated medical institution, another member, a corporate member to which the member belongs, or a third party, or if a dispute arises with an affiliated medical institution, another member, or a third party in relation to the service, the member shall immediately notify the Company of the details of the claim or dispute, and handle the claim or dispute at the member’s expense and responsibility, and report its progress and results to the Company. The Company shall not be involved in any negotiations, transactions, payments, etc. between a Member and an affiliated medical institution, an individual Member belonging to a corporation, another Member, or a third party.
- 3. In the event that the Company receives a claim from a corporate member, affiliated medical institution, other member or third party, or has a dispute with a business, other member or third party in relation to the Member’s use of the Service, the Member shall handle such claim or dispute at its own expense and responsibility, and report its progress and results to the Company.
Article 16 (Maintenance of Confidentiality)
Members shall not use any information disclosed by the Company to members in connection with the Service, specifying that such information shall be treated as confidential, for any purpose other than the purpose of disclosure, and shall not disclose such information to members, other members or third parties, except with the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 18 (Change of these Terms)
- 1. The Company shall be able to change these Terms at any time, regardless of the reason, and the members agree to this.
- 2. Unless otherwise specified by the Company, any changes to the Terms and Conditions will be notified to members by posting them on the Site.
- 3. Changes to these Terms and Conditions shall take effect from the time of the notice described in the preceding paragraph.
- 4. If a member does not agree to the changes to these Terms and Conditions, the member’s only recourse is to cancel the membership.
Article 19 (Contact)
- 1. We will contact the member by the means that the Company determines that it is appropriate, such as sending documents, sending e -mail, or posting it on this service or on this site. If the communication is sent by e-mail or posted on this Service or on this Site, it is assumed to have reached the member at the time it is distributed on the Internet.
- 2. The member will contact the Company from the inquiry form prescribed by the Company or to the email address for inquiries. We cannot respond to inquiries other than inquiry forms or inquiry email addresses.
Article 20 (Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
- 1. The Company may assign its debts against a member to a third party, and the member agrees that the member’s personal information, etc. may be provided to such a third party for this purpose.
- 2. Members may not assign, transfer, pledge, or otherwise dispose of their positions under the Agreement or their rights and obligations under this Service to any third party without the prior written or electronic consent of the Company.
Article 21 (Complete Agreement)
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto and supersedes all prior agreements, representations and understandings, whether oral or written, between the parties hereto.
Article 22 (Possibility of Separation)
If any part of the provisions of this Agreement is declared illegal, invalid, or invalid by law or court, the other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
Article 23 (Compliant Law)
The compliant law of these Terms is Japanese law.
Article 24 (Jurisdiction)
In the event of any dispute between a member and the Company in relation to the Service, the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction as the court of first instance.
Produced on July 1, 2022